- In order to secure all that is best in the education of your child, the maximum co-operation between parents and school authorities is desired. We earnestly recommend that parents / guardians look into their child's school diary every day and see that the home-work assigned for the next working day is countersigned regularly.
- When you feel that your child has not made the desired progress, you are advised to contact the Principal. Private tuition is strongly discouraged.
- Criticism of any of your child's teachers / school in his / her presence should be avoided, because it causes the child to lose respect for his/her teacher with the consequent failure to learn from him / her. Should you have a legitimate complaint, meet the Principal.
- As your child advances in age guide him / her to become a resourceful and useful member of home and country. Encourage self help for work and study. He / she should be taught to do some house work. The formation of such habits early in life inculcates in him / her the ideas of the dignity of work.
- If your child contact any infectious diseases please report the fact to the Principal at once. Do not send your child to school till the danger of infection has passed. A doctor's certificate stating his / her fitness should be produced.
- As the medium of instruction is English, your child should be helped to follow classes easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular English conversation at home. It is important for children to talk in English during school hours.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the staff in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lesson, do their home-work as shown in their diaries and by taking active and positive interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are expected to sign the progress reports, remarks, by the teachers sent to them through the school diaries. Students will not be admitted to classes if such reports are not duly signed by them.
- During the parent teacher meetings after the examinations the answer papers of the students may be shown to the parents to point out the defects and common mistakes committed by their children in the answer sheets. It is not to be used as an occasion to compare their children's papers with those of others and bargain for marks.
- Parents / Guardians of those students who require special coaching shall approach the Principal for the same and he shall assign the tuition according to the feasibility. Students are not permitted to take tuition from their own class teachers. if any student is found engaging the teachers of the school in private tuition without proper permission, he/she may be asked to leave the school.
- Parents are requested not to compare a student with another as they are having different background and interests.
- It is quite natural that at times children may take complaints to their parents concerning school matters. Parents are to bring such cases to the notice of the Principal and the class teacher before coming to a hasty judgement.
- It is up to the parents to bring to the attention of the Principal and teachers if their children have habits or traits of character or any other matters that need special care and attention. Parents are not permitted to enter the class.
- Parents are to see that they do not withdraw their children from the classes for mere social functions so as not to break the continuity of study as we also have continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
- Parents are requested to send only home-made lunch items with the students.